Monday, January 19, 2009

Crackled Bird


Gonna have to learn how to operate this camera better. Once I do I will repost this one for sure. I made this card at Val's stamping group last year sometime. I absolutely love that stamp set even though I've only made one other card with it. I'll have to make a few others just to justify owning and not wanting to part with that set. It's called Crackled Bird because the background uses the Weathered stamp to add a crackled look but you can't see that right now. Stupid camera!!!

Card Stock: Always Artichoke, Mellow Moss, Bordering Blue, Very Vanilla.
Stamp Set: Touch of Nature, Weathered
Ink: Mellow Moss, Bordering BLue, Choclate Chip (I think).
Accessories: ribbon, corner rounder punch, scallop circle punch, circle punches.

No comments:

Post a Comment