Saturday, January 31, 2009

Regal Burgundy Kiss

Splitcoaststampers posts a weekday challenge. I challenge my "Ladies" to do Tuesday's colour combo challenge and Wednesday's sketch challenge. It's fun to see what they come up with. This was last week's challenges that I have made. I usually make 3 cards using a different background colour. This time I only made 2. In case you can't tell, the colour challenge was using Kiwi Kiss, Regal Rose, and Bravo Burgundy. What a colour combination! I really didn't think that I could do it. I really disliked these colours together, that is until I visited the gallery for ideas. Not bad at all, it kinda grew on me.

Card stock: Kiwi Kiss, Regal Rose, Bravo Burgundy, Whisper White, DSP from Costco pad.
Stamp Set: Greetings Galore.
Ink: SU! Markers, Kiwi Kiss.
Accessories: Bravo Burgundy ribbon, large oval punch, word punch.

Absolutely love the water colouring of this image. I nailed it, so proud of myself.

Card Stock: Bravo Burgundy, Regal Rose, Whisper White, Water Colour, Urban Garden DSP.
Stamp Set: Bloomin' Beautiful, Short and Sweet.
Ink: Jet Black Staz-On, Bravo Burgundy, Kiwi Kiss, Regal Rose.
Accessories: Sponge dauber, small & large oval punches, distressing tool, aqua painter.









1 comment:

  1. Very nice cards, Diane! Way to go...I think you did an awesome job on the watercoloring. This color combination is one I never would have thought to put together either. Aren't challenges wonderful?

    ReplyDelete