Wednesday, February 18, 2009

All Natural Leaves


Made this card a long time ago, when I used to take turns going over to Carol's house. I used to take all day looking through magazines of cards and trying to pick out which ones I could duplicate using my stuff and substituting with my stamps. Getting organized was kind of a challenge. I had to make sure I had everything that I could possibly need to make those cards (usually brought 5 projects) or hope that Carol had it in case I forgot something, and she was new at Stampin' Up! too. I remember lugging that BIG case (thank God it was on wheels) up to her house and unloading it on the table. I would hog half the kitchen table and then some. Donny's booster chair came in handy too.

Card Stock: Always Artichoke, Whisper White.
Stamp Set: All Natural.
Ink: Always Artichoke, So Saffron.
Accessories: Kitchen sponge cut to size times 2, ribbon, twine.

No comments:

Post a Comment