Monday, February 9, 2009

Fresh Cuts Sympathy


I've had this Fresh Cuts set for a while now and I've only used it a couple of times. I have so many cards in my shoe boxes but I don't have too many sympathy ones (like 2). Maybe that's a good sign but I thought I should make another. And you'll never believe it, I used PURPLE. Anybody who knows me, knows that I'm not a purple fan and that's putting it mildly. I find it very difficult to like any cards with purple as the main colour but I did it anyway. Still not a fan but I do somewhat like this card. Now could I have made it in any other colour, sure the original was done in "regal, burgundy kiss". I definitely like mine better.

Card Stock: Lovely Lilac, Ballet Blue, Mellow Moss, Whisper White.
Stamp Set: Fresh Cuts, Close As a Memory.
Ink: Mellow Moss, Ballet Blue, SU! markers: Lovely Lace, Perfect Plum.
Accessories: Corner rounder punch, flower pop up.

No comments:

Post a Comment