Thursday, February 5, 2009

Wishes Upon a Tree


I made this card with John's grand-daughter Corisa in Ontario in October 2008. I had to come up with something quick for her father's birthday, and so I searched Splitcoaststampers till this one jumped out at me. Since I was in Ontario, I had limited resources (I couldn't fit everything I own for stamping in 2 suit cases, I tried).

I remember trying to pack for that trip. I had prepared certain projects that I wanted to do with my niece and nephews as well as John's grand-daughter. There were Halloween cards and Christmas cards, so I definitley had to pack all the bits to make those. But that wasn't enough since my sister said she scrapbooked. Well, that's when the suit cases got heavy. Funny, I kept get on the scale with the suit cases to make sure I didn't go over the 50 lbs limit. Thank God you're allowed 2 check-ins and 2 carry-ons. And yep, they were full and to maximum weight. Won't be doing that again though, I'll only bring what I need for the projects I prepare.

Card Stock: Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky, Whisper White, Simply Scrappin' Rose Cottage DSP.
Stamp Set: Lovely as a Tree, Heard from the Heart.
Ink: Chocolate Chip.
Accessories: brads.

No comments:

Post a Comment