Thursday, April 9, 2009

Daisy Celebrations


I made this for my Stampin' Up! group. I CASED it from Splitcoast Stamper Challenge CC185. I had to alter it a bit and made it my own. I used updated DSP and eliminated 2 photo corners and the dragonfly.
I also made this into a card kit for my sister Anne's birthday April 3, hence the Card Kit label. This category will include picture, all supplies needed, dimensions and instructions to complete each card. I have many card kits so stay tuned... My instructions for this card is a little different from the way we actually did it Group.

Stamp Set: Upsy Daisy
Card Stock: Baja Breeze - 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, 3 7/8 x 3 1/8
Not Quite Navy - 5 1/4 x 4, 3 5/8 x 2 7/8
Whisper White - 3 1/2 x 2 3/4
Urban Garden DSP - 5 x 3 3/4, 5 x 1
Inks: Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, SU! marker Old Olive, Versa Marker
Accessories: Photo Corner punch, Kiwi Kiss ribbon, piercing tool, mat pack, Dazzling Diamond
embossing powder, heat tool.
Instructions: Load image in Baja Breeze ink then use Old Olive marker to colour in stems and stamp on Whisper White card stock. Use Versa Marker to colour in where you want the Dazzling Diamond. Sprinkle the Dazzling Diamond on image, flicking off the excess. Heat emboss. Load sentiment in Not Quite Navy ink and stamp in top right corner. Mat Whisper White onto Not Quite Navy, then onto Baja Breeze. Punch out Photo Corners, use the large ones and pierce using mat pack. Glue corners to top left and bottom right of matted card stock. Fold large Baja Breeze card stock in half. Glue ribbon around the back of one of the DSP, glue onto front of folded Baja Breeze card stock. Glue other DSP onto Baja Breeze. Glue matted image on lower left side over DSP. Use another piece of ribbon to tie a knot on right side of image. And Voila!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice card, Diane! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these colors together!!! WTG!

    ReplyDelete