Monday, December 28, 2009

Monday's Mojo Challenge

I thought that today would be a good day to get back into the swing of things Stampin' Up! by doing a challenge. I haven't been really in the "mood" for stamping since I finished all my Christmas cards, that was almost a month ago. I have been doing some stamping but I really wasn't into it; until now. Hopefully this "mood" keeps up.







This week's Monday Mojo Challenge was actually alot of fun. Design was great and easy to work with. I picked my DSP first then just went with it.



Voila! This is my creation.

















One of my New Year's resolution for 2010 is to use up out-dated DSP. This is the Fall Flower Designer Series Paper from the Spring and Summer 2008 Catalogue. I've used it a few times and really like the colour combo but once the new stuff comes in, I kind of push away the old and forget about them.

I used the Birds and Bloom Sizzlit to make the flower; sponge daubbed the edges to create depth and curled the edges to add dimension, added a button to the middle and WOW.

Stamp set: Full of Life
Card Stock : Old Olive, Really Rust, Whisper White, Fall Flower DSP
Ink: Really Rust
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Nesties ( rectangle, scallop rectangle, circle), Birds and Bloom Sizzlit, sponge dauber, ribbon, button, Stamp-ama-jig, 2 1/2" circle punch, glue dot.

5 comments:

  1. Just adorable! I like your "old" paper! Makes the whole card! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card. Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect thank you card! Just love the sentiment and the pretty colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty colour combo and that flower really pops!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME card! Simply aDORable!!
    I love that flower!!

    ReplyDelete