Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Pink Elephant Challenge #47

Thanks to Lori for referring me to her friend Melissa's blog where I found a list of fun daily challenges to play along with. This is the Pink Elephant Challenge #47.



Cute and fun sketch. I had to change the orientation though to make it work with what I had in mind.

I went through my stash of "stamped oopsies" and found this lovely tree from the Thoughts and Prayers stamp set. Made that oopsy way back in March, I think. But it was perfect for this card.





This is my card.
















A "stamped oopsie" is something that I've stamp thinking it would go great with what I was working with at the time but when I dry fitted the card I found out it wasn't right. But I couldn't just throw it out just because I couldn't use it that day. So I stashed, and stashed until I realized I'd better start using these if I want to get rid of them. Feel the purge. Yesterday is was old DSP that I was trying to get rid of and of course used today. And now the oopsies. I'm well on my way to using up all the thing I just HAD to have.


Stamp Set: Thoughts and Prayers and Fundamental Phrases
Card Stock: Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip, Glossy White, Whisper White, and Autumn Vine DSP.
Ink: Baja Breeze, Mellow Moss, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Brayer, ribbon

3 comments:

  1. When you've used yours could you come over and use mine too - I seem to have a massive collection of things that I've saved for a later date! Love your card and well done on using stuff too.
    Thanks for doing such a great job with one of our sketches this week at The Pink Elephant. Happy New Year to you and your family.

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! I like the DSP and how you used the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card!! Great job with this weeks challenge!! Thanks for playing along with us at TPE!!

    Sheri

    ReplyDelete