Friday, January 1, 2010

Another Multi Challenge

Happy New Year!
Rang in the New Year in great spirits and great hopes. One of my commentator, Cheri had emailed me with a lead to a blog with a list of daily challenges web site link called The Daily Dare. Check it out if you need more challenges to play along with.

So I wake up this morning ready to tackle a multiple challenge card again. So with pen in hand, I start my list: Splitcoast Stampers Friday Limited Supply - where you're limited to 15, using something new, and theme an annual event. 365 Cards - Day 307 - "Five for Friday" using 5 different elements 5 times on the card. KEWL EBKCC13 - colour challenge. Stamp Something - again using something new. And finally Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge. I was thinking I can do this. HA!



So here's my card:


So I failed the Splitcoast challenge by not completing a card in 15 minutes. Shouldn't have been a problem but being a multiple challenge card it was. Failed the Five for Friday challenge by not being able to use 5 different elements, 5 times. I had 5 points on the Medallion, I used 5 dew drops, there's 5 colours and I was going to put 5 butterflies but not use the stamped image. And that's all I came up with.
In the end I completed 3 of the 5 challenges I set for myself but I'm not giving up. I will try this again in the near future and show you what I come up with.
Stamp Set: Medallion, Always in my Thoughts
Card Stock: Soft Suede, Kraft, Ballet Blue, Bravo Burgandy, Whisper White, Christmas Cocoa DSP
Ink: Bravo Burgaandy, Ballet Blue, Basic Black, Old Olive
Accessories: ribbon, ticket corner punch, aqua painter

8 comments:

  1. This is very pretty... Thank you for including Easy Breezy Kewl in your list of challenges (and congratulations on being the 1st to leave a link in 2010... you should get a prize for that... I'll try to think of something...)

    Happy New Year! and hope to see you again:-)

    Julie - Kewlstamps-n-more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Happy New Year and thanks for playing the sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you did the circle element of the sketch in your card! very cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Diane and I love the layout!! Ni-ice job!!!
    Thanks so much for joining us for the Stamp Something challenge.
    Hugs, Denimo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny, I used Medallion, too. Can't get enough of it. It's great to see it used in so many settings. Yours is very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card!! Great job with TESC96!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty card! Thanks for playing along with Stamp Something!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Diane,
    Since I only had 3 entries for my first challenge of 2010, I had my son pick a number between 1 and 3 and he picked 1... Please, email me (kewlstamps-n-more@sympatico.ca) your snail mail address and I will send you the card.
    Thanks and Congrats on winning the 1st challenge of the year at Easy Breezy Kewl!

    ReplyDelete