Sunday, January 31, 2010

January Group Night

These are the cards we made on Group Night January 12, 2010.

I love the new DSP from the Mini Occasions catalogue from Stampin' Up!
Stamp Set: Crazy for Cupcakes
Card Stock: Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Sending Love DSP.
Ink: Basic Black, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Close to Cocoa.
Accessories: Aqua painter, ribbon.

I love this card and the Bella Toille background that was stamped off first to mute the Chocolate Chip richness. I know that I cased this from somewhere and I apologize for not paying more attention to the artist and giving them their rightful credit.
Stamp Set: Bella Toille, Wings of Friendship.
Card Stock: Chocolate Chip, Barely Banana, Very Vanilla.
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Nesties circle and scallop circle, ribbon.

This stamp set really is meant for masculine cards. Used watercolour paper to create a full moon sunset. We didn't have much luck in getting the image to stamp dark black; thinking the paper was still too wet but not sure.
Stamp Set: Nature's Silhouette, On your Birthday.
Card Stock: Basic Black, Mellow Moss, Really Rust, So Saffron, Watercolour.
Ink: Staz-On Jet Black, So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Really Rust.
Accessories: water mister, aqua painter, stamp-ama-jig, sponge dauber, amt pack, piercing tool, brads.

It's a purple card! I made one of these before but instead of purple I used Basic Black with the Kraft. Since I was already using black on another card I wanted to use a different colour. It does look nicer in the black though, I must admit.

Stamp Set: Simple Friendship, Kind and Caring Thoughts.

Card Stock: Kraft, Lovely Lilac, Vellum, Very Vanilla.

Ink: Lovely Lilac.

Accessories: Spray Adhesive, 1 3/4 inch circle punch, ribbon, scissors, dimensional.

Last but not least, out paper craft item was this little notepad with cover. A little time consuming, not my typical paper craft but I've had the tutorial for this one a long while and it was time to use it. I put my little twist on it though, the original didn't have the button latch and it doesn't really need it. It does close properly but I like the look.

Stamp Set: Inspired by Nature

Card Stock: More Mustard, Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla, Autumn Traditions DSP

Ink: Close to Cocoa, More Mustard, Old Olive.

Accessories: Scoring tool, piercing tool. stamp-ama-jig, corduroy button, gold elastic cord, notepad, sponge daubers

No comments:

Post a Comment