Sunday, January 3, 2010

Little Wonder

This is a Saturday multiple challenge card. I didn't have time to post this yesterday, sorry.

I used something new (stamp set)and something from my stash (eyelets) and this sketch from All Sorts. Then, my new all time favourite challenge site, 365 Cards, Day 308 required to stamp on ribbon.
Crazy 4 Challenges #18 specified using polka dots. And finally, the Secret Crafter #64 challenge was themed "New Beginnings"; stroller means new baby to me.

Here's my card:

Stamp Set: Doodle Baby - by Autumn Leaves
Card Stock: Simply Scrappin - Crew Girl: Regal, Rose, Wild Wasabi, Sahara Sand, Whisper White
Ink: Regal Rose, Wild Wasabi
Accessories; Cuttlebug, Nesties (scallop circle), Marvy purple circle punch, Baby Stuff eyelets, twill tape, Crop-a-Dile.

7 comments:

  1. Lovely card - those eyelets are fab!
    Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diane

    A lovely card and I adore your gorgeous little eyelets!! They are fab.

    Thank you for playing along with Allsorts this week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job with your stamping on the ribbon - and an adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card, and cute eyelets.
    Thank you for joining in the SCSC this week.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Diane, Such a sweet card! I love the cute eyelets.

    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous baby card, sweet image and colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete