Sunday, January 17, 2010

Pile It Eternity in Purple

Another two in one challenge. Crafts 4 Eternity had a real doosy of a challenge for me: using a colour that you don't like. Can you guess which colour that is? If you know me, it's actually a no brainer: PURPLE. And it's funny because every single card that I've made using purple have come out wonderful and spectacular, including this one.


Crafts 4 Eternity challenge was use the sketch, a colour you don't like and rick rack. I've had the rick rack for over a year and never did anything with it but I had to have it.
Then there's the Pile It On! challenge: "Tie it On!" use 3 different ribbons and combine (pile) challenges.

I think this turned out wonderful. I love this stamp set.

7 comments:

  1. Great job with the challenge! I love all the purples and wonderful use of 3 ribbons! Thanks for joining us at PIO this week :)

    - Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a beautiful card! It's hard to tell that you don't like purple because the card is gorgeous! I love the butterfly and the ribbons are placed so perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Thanks for playing along at Pile It On!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!!! Thanks for joining us at PIO this week.
    hugs
    Piali

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card! thanks for joining us at c4e this week hugs mx

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty card. Thanks for joing PIO this week :)

    ReplyDelete