Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sunday Challenges

Since I didn't have to go to Red Deer today, I was able to do two cards today and complete three challenges. I love challenges; it doesn't matter how many people play, not one single card is the same. I love challenges so much that I've invited some of my local Stampin' Up! friends to play along with the three challenges I've picked. I hope everyone plays and displays their creation.

For my first card, I combined the 365 Cards challenge with the Corrosive challenge and came up with this beauty. My favourite two embellishments have got to be ribbon and brads. I love the Simple Friendship butterfly. For this card I even used some Simply Scrappin' Rose Cottage DSP that I've had around forever.Stamp Set: Simple Friendship
Card Stock: Simply Scrappin' Rose Cottage, Soft Sky, River Rock, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Ticket corner punch, sponge dauber, ribbon, brads
And for my next card, I went clean and simple with the Card Positioning Systems sketch. Again using up some Simply Scrappin' but this one is Crew Girl.

Stamp Set: none

Cards Stock: Simply Scrappin' - Crew Girls, Wild Wasabi

Ink: none

Accessories: Simply Scrappin' - Crew Girls

I don't know why there's so much space between the "ingredients" but I can't seem to fix it. I've deleted it al least 4 times, and backspaced a few times in case there was some kind of tab feature but whatever; it'll have to do.

9 comments:

  1. Such pretty cards!! I love the pink & green colour combo on the CPS card!! Thanks for playing along with CPS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! I love the first one and thanks for reminding me I have this stamp set. Pink and gree is a great color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards!! Love their clean and graphic nature! Thanks for playing at CPS this week!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the green and pink card. Sometimes CAS is the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE both of your card but especially your take on the 365 Cards sketch! Wow! Thanks for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both awesome!!! Thanks for playing with us in The Corrosive Challenge!! It is always nice to see a fellow Albertan in blogland!!!! Cheers!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  7. great take on the CPS sketch this week, thanks for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That butterfly is amazing! WOW! Nice job on both cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards, and I especially like your take on the 365 challenge - that butterfly stamp is fab!!

    ReplyDelete