Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Colour Q Mercy Fairy

The Tuesday challenges are complete. My brain hurts. The colour challenges from Colour Q are usually nice and easy and I wouldn't of had a problem till the Pumpkin Pie is thrown in there.  And then to make it work with Mercy Tuesday's sketch challenge, which I considered nice and easy. Took me over an hour to figure it all out. Tried this layer in this colour, ugh! So tried a different layer with different colour and on and on and on. I made alot of scrap pieces just to get it right. I happy with the way it turned out but I still wish the Pumpkin Pie wasn't added to the mix.

She's a cute little fairy from Inkadinkado stamp set I bought a very long time ago.
Stamp set:Beautiful Fairies
Card Stock: Rich Razzleberry, More Mustard, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, More Mustard, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie
Marker: Blush Blossom
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Cassies Brocade folder, oval nestie, scallop oval nestie, beautiful butterfly die,aquapainter, ribbon, glue dots, sponge daubers

1 comment:

  1. Very nice Diane! I guess that is why they call it a "challenge" hey?! To make us step out of our box...you did a super job of both challenges! WTG!

    ReplyDelete