Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Diva Coffee Throwdown

Since I had the day off today instead of yesterday, which is actually annoying since I had big plans for last night, but I'll get over it by stamping to my hearts content all day and all night. Well, maybe not all day, I had to eat and watch Law and Order SVU! I made two cards this afternoon anyway, and  that is my point. There were alot of challenges to choose from for Wednesday, but I, of course want a sketch and a colour challenge. So I picked Diva Coffee Break sketch and Colour Throwdown.









I was thinking great fall colours, even though we woke up to snow and cold this morning, which was 4:16 am for me today ( I went back to bed at 6:00 am after I checked out the challenges). I haven't used this stamp set in a long, long while. I think this card turned out manly and for any occasion really. "From the heart" can mean anything right, like I love you from the heart, my sympathies from the heart, thinking of you from the heart, thank you.
Hope you likey!
Stamp set: Autumn Days, Many Merry Messages
Card Stock: Cajun Craze, Ealry Espresso, Pear Pizzazz, Very Vanilla
Ink: Cajun Craze
Markers: Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: Punches (1 1/4 circle, 1 3/8 circle, 1 3/4 circle), dimensional, Stickles (crystal Ice)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Diane! It really "pops" Your coloring is fantastic...great manly card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty!! Love it!! Thanks for playing along with the divas this week!

    ReplyDelete