Sunday, November 14, 2010

Simple Sweet Sunday Call


Please don't look at the date of my last post. You looked didn't you! I can't believe how fast time goes by. And I apologize for not keeping you updated on all the fun I was having stamping. Because I didn't stop that, I couldn't. I have too much fun.

Anyhoo, I decided on trying my hand at challenges again and this time I am also trying to rope in some of my good stamping gals. I need to rev things up again for everyone. I do hope that they particpate and that they allow me to post their creations here as well.



The challenges will always be a sketch and a colour combo. This Sunday's challenges are from: Curtain Call and Sweet Sunday Sketches

Here is my creation:

Stamp Set: Simple Friendship
Cards stock: Chocolate Chip, Peach Parfait, Whisper White, So Saffron and Pear Pizzazz DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: 1 3/8 circle punch, scallop circle punch, sponge dauber, scissors, dimensionals

Hope you enjoyed my update and my craftiness. And I hope to add a few more challenges during the week.

6 comments:

  1. Pretty card, Diane! I love that butterfly!

    Don't forget to check out my challenge blog at www.4craftychicks.blogspot.com too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty! thanks for playing the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Diane!!! Love the butterfly!!! Wonderful take on the colors and the sketch!!! Thank you for joining us at the Curtain Call!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh, I really like this color combo! Not my usual choices, but it appeals! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty. That butterfly is on of my favorites... nice use of the colors. Thanks for playing along with us at Curtain Call.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful butterfly! I like the mix of papers you used, too. Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete