Monday, November 15, 2010

ScrapMaster Mojo W.I.S.H

I was thinking that the challenges that I was going to participate in were going to be a colour combo and a sketch challenge.  But then I visited the Monday Splitcoaststampers Technique challenge, and I thought I'd go for a three-in-one challenge today. I could do this! My only real issue was the Scrapmaster's Paradise Colour Combo Challenge.
 I always sit at my desk and put colour swatches of the colours that I am going to use. These are not pretty colours to put together on big swatches. I could do two of them but these three...
 The technique today was W.I.S.H. which stands for Water, Ink, Spray, Hold. I used a page protector cut open instead of the ziploc bag they suggested. The outcome was stupendous!  These colours and that technique definitely GO together.
Now for the layout.... using these colours...  I used the Mojo Monday sketch.




So here is my card:

Stamp Set: Birthday Bakery
Card Stock: Bravo Burgundy, Regal Rose, Real red and Whisper White
Ink: Bravo Burgundy,
Markers: Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Regal Rose, Wild wasabi, and Basic Gray
Accessories: Small tag punch, large tag punch, scallop circle punch, scallop edge punch, ribbon, scissors, page protector,aquapainter, dimesionals, glue dots.

6 comments:

  1. OMGOSH Diane, this is wickedly cool! I might have to go and check out this technique! Thanks for playing with us over at Scrapmaster's this week!

    Lori -SP Color Diva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookin' good, girl! I like this one - and I recognize the background technique...good use!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very YUMMY - and not the sort of yummy satisfied with food, for your tummy, but pleasing to the EYE. I've gleaned some good ideas from your design. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum!! Love the sweetness that you stamped here! Great use of the sketch! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a yummy card! Thanks for joining us at SPCC this week.
    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete