Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Tre-Day Splitcoast Challenges

As the title implies, it's a three-in-one challenge card all made using Splitcoaststampers challenges. Monday's challenge was to use the technique W.I.S.H (water, ink, spray, hold). Tuesday's challenge was a colour combo challenge using Perfect Plum, Baja Breeze and Pear Pizzazz. And finally, Wednesday's challenge is a sketch. I wasn't too crazy about the layout but I managed to pull something together. The more I stare at the card, the more I am liking it. I also included the Simon Says challenge...Sparkle! That part was easy once I figure out which stamped image I was going to use.
I had stamped these little guys last year (at least I'm hoping it wasn't the year before, but quite possible) using one of my stampin' gals stamp. I have 4 more to use up.
Stamp set: Not sure
Card Stock: Naturals white, Whisper white, Perfect Plum, Baja Breeze, Pear Pizzazz.
Ink: Perfect Plum
Markers: Perfect Plum, Baja Breeze, Pear Pizzazz, Basic Black, Real Red, Peach Parfait
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Sledding folder, Snowflake folder, Stickles (Silver Ice and Crystal Ice), Crystal effect, page protector, sponge dauber

No comments:

Post a Comment