Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Treats

I'mmm baaack! Sorry again that I've been away for so long. I was busy getting the treat projects for my niece, nephew and John's grand-daughter ready for shipment. I hope they like it. It's not as great as last year's "Snowman Poop" project but I still like this one. It was easy to do, just time consuming when you have to make 86 of them.

 That's only a few of them. They wouldn't all fit nicely on the camera to take a shot of the whole bunch.  I cased this idea from Dawn Griffith. I love her and her projects!

I also had to make 86 Christmas cards for the kids to pass on to their friends at school. I didn't make this  easy on my self. I love punch pals, we make at least one card every month at my Stampin' Up! class. I made 59 mouse caroling mini cards and 27 reindeer ones that I forgot to take a pic of (so mad about that).


 But these are the original ones that I cased from Carol. The animals are the same size but the cards were 4x3 1/2 and there was only one DSP. The reindeer antlers are different too, I didn't feel like Cuttlebug 54 of them, so I used Martha Stewart's "twig" punch. Very cute!

I hope you enjoyed the share and understand why it took so long to get back here.

No comments:

Post a Comment