Thursday, December 9, 2010

Mojo Scrapmaster Medallion

Wow, two posts in one day! Hahaha! This card is actually from Mondays challenges that I tried to do on Monday but something got in the way. I forget what it was, funny cause that was only 3 days ago. Must be sign of ...

Anyhoo, I used Mojo Mondays sketch, Scrapmaster's Paradise colours (oops, that was last weeks), and Splitcoast Stampers Monday technique - emboss resist. I also turned them into this month's thank you friend cards for my Stampin' Up! class.  I love the way it turned out. I love everything about it really.
 
Stamp Set: Medallion, Say it with Scallops
Colours: Baja Breeze, Sahara Sand, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, and Sahara Sand DSP
Ink: Versamark, Wild Wasabi
Accessories: ribbon, pearls, scallop square punch, heat tool, clear emboss powder, sponge dauber

1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful! Love the embossed medallion. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete