Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Great Friends Stamp Class

I have returned! For how long I can't be sure but for today I am Here. LOL! Next Tuesday evening I will be hosting a Stamp Class using the Great Friends stamp set. More details on that later on in this blog. We will be making 5 cards (it's usually 4 cards but because I 've had to reschedule it twice already, I am including a 5th for free for your patience).
The problem I am facing is that I have made 12 different cards and love all of them and how to reduce it to just 5. The solution is to ask you, my friends and family, to pick them out. You vote for the 5 that are your favourites, even if you're the only one who likes it. You have until Sunday May 29th in the morning to vote. I will post again on Sunday afternoon the winners.
It doesn't matter if you are able to attend or not; I still want your vote. If you have posted your votes already on Facebook, I thank you. You can vote via email, on Facebook, or on blog comments.
So here are the cards. I have numbered them so it makes it easier for you to tell me which ones you have voted for.

Card #1

Card #2

Card #3

Card #4


Card #5

Card #6

Card #7

Card #8

Card #9

Card #10

Card #11

Card #12

Please vote as soon as you can. I will have a list of supplies for you as well as more info on the Stamp Class tomorrow. Stay tuned!
And have a great day!

1 comment: