Monday, August 29, 2011

Scrapmaster's Paradise & Sweetest Thing

It's been a while since I have blogged but that doesn't mean that I haven't had time to stamp. This card uses the Scrapmaster Paradise 's Colour Combo and the Sweetest Thing sketch challenge.
Stamp Set: Field Flowers
Card Stock: Pacific Point, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Whisper White, and Blueberry Crisp DSP
Ink: Lucky Limeade, Pacific Point, Pool Party, Shimmer Schmooch spray.
Accessories: pearl, glue dots, punches: fancy flower, five petal flower and boho blossom.

I also made a wedding card for my friend who's getting married on Saturday. I know, I am a true procrastinator and love waiting for the crunch to get things done. I will post this card by Monday, don't want Dawn to see it already. I did use her wedding colours: Melon Mambo and Black.
Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Miss Diane! I totally LOVE this card - that stamp set is a must for me - I keep seeing gorgeous creations like this and I want it more and more! Thanks for playing with us at SPCC this week :)

    ReplyDelete