Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Candace's Cards

This is the second time this lady has attempted to conjure up a card. The first was her wedding invites, and they turned out great. Candace usually just comes over and plays at most of my events. She usually doesn't have to use her imagination, just sits and assembles, and of course has a great time. I am glad that she rose to the challenge and her attempts were wonderful. Congratulations Candace!
She even had time to make two cards as well. Here they are:

I then convinced her to add a little red heart to the big blue heart for contrast. Looked amazing! Please comment words of encouragement to Candace and I will forward them, even if you don't vote for one of these as your favourites.

1 comment:

  1. I always loved this sentiment. This turned out GREAT!!! Your take on the sketch is fantastic!! Thank you for playing along with Sketchy Thursday!
    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete