Sunday, May 4, 2014

A Come Back

I have finally decided to come back to the Blog world. Can't believe it's been over 2 years. Holy Crow!! Where did the time go?? Now that doesn't mean that I've stopped stampin'. I would never do that, I love it too much!!

I have been very influenced and inspired by Lori Turner from Inkingly Yours. She is a great friend, run buddy, shopping diva and so much more. Very talented too. I visit her blog often and wish I can make the effort play as often.


Sneak peek shot of my monthly Crafty Inkettes United Stampin' Up! group. I always make 4 cards. This year the idea is to make 1 masculine, 1 child, 2 female. But this month, I made 2 children cards because they were just so cute and easy to make. All of these were CASEd (copy and share everything), as are most of my cards. These are also found on Pinterest, my main source of inspiration.


This kids card is so adorable. Love the colours, the layout, just everything about it. Must give credit to Beth from Card Creations by Beth for this beauty. I also had a kids group make this one. They love it! Especially the punch part.

This card uses the Create a Cupcake stamp set, cupcake builder punch, Fresh Prints paper pack DSP.

This is the second kids card. Haven't played with the Oh Whale! stamp set often enough. There's even a clearlits die for the Bigshot that cuts out the whale and the anchor and more. I passed Whisper White card stock strips with an embossing folder then punch out the cloud shape with the cupcake top of the cupcake builder punch. Clever idea, eh! Put those and the whale on dimensionals and it just makes it pop. Credit for this card goes to Kim from Joyful Creations with Kim.
 This inspiration comes from Tanja of the Seid kreativ mit Tanja blog. The blog may not be in English but the card needs no translation. I am going to guess that she lives in Denmark.

I changed the stamp set to Gorgeous Grunge and Extreme Elements from what she used. I didn't need at 40th birthday card, so changed that too. Easy peasy with a punch of wow are my favourite type of cards to make.
And last but not least, my favourite of all cards for this month. The girls might of hated me for all the fussy cutting of the flowers and leaves but it was worth it, wouldn't you say so? I even love the colours chosen. And isn't the Hardwood stamp set just the best??? Didn't even have to think about buying that one. And the Stippled Blossom stamp set, yeah looked at in the catalog, didn't care for it much but then....

Ann from The Stampin' Schach did an amazing job creating this card.




Until next time, happy stampin'!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back to bloggie land!!! WAHOOO! Thanks for the shout out, girl! You are one creative woman too - these cards are absolutely GORGEOUS! I love them all, especially the 65th birthday one!! WOWZERS! I also love, love, love, the wood panel/flower card on the bottom - I just got that stamp from you so can't wait to play!!! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete