Thursday, May 8, 2014

Flower Blossoms


Another early morning of stamping fun today. I was able to create 2 cards today playing with 5 different challenges.


 First up, scoped out the 4 Crafty Chicks challenge of the week since Lori is my friend and all, and they wanted FLOWERS on the card. I can soooo do that, easily, that's my kind of card. Then onto Colour Me...! for some colour inspiration. Theirs is a Wednesday challenge and since this is the first week of May, it's a monochromatic challenge using Cherry Cobbler. That works with flowers too, woohoo! Now to go find a sketch. Found a great one over at CAS - Colours and Sketches. Put them all together and this is what I came up with:

Mixed Bunch and Petite Petals provided the beautiful flowers. I added a bit of looped twine for flare and Itty Bitty Banner stamp set and die cut for the sentiment. Turned out gorgeous!

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Diane! I love the combo of flowers and the richness of colour!
    Thanks for joining us at CAS-Colours and Sketches this week! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just lovely! A simple design, but very striking! Beautiful combination of flowers! Thanks for playing with the Colour Me...! challenge this week!
    LeAnne, Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card - love the mix of flowers! Thanks for playing along at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this flower card, perfect for the sketch and very CAS, absolutely fab design. I must say that the cherry colour too! Thanks for playing along with our sketch challenge at CC&S this week

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh girl...this is so pretty!! I love this color - it's one of my favorites!! Love the flower cluster you created on your card - thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete