Wednesday, May 7, 2014

This Too Shall Pass

I think I am most productive in the wee early A.M. Produce another card using two different challenges.






I started with Seize The Sketch. Ooooh, banners. Hearts a Flutter stamp set it is. But that wasn't as easy as I thought. My issue was more trying to make the colours work together. So I stamped a few different banners in each colour and finally found something that I like. It could also be that I was over-thinking it.








 I had moseyed on over to Colour Q for the colour inspiration. Love this, even though it proved a tad challenging.





And so now the cards. Used the Banner Blast stamp set from the Sale-a-Bration and coordinating punch. Odd that I had these since February and only inked it up today. Same goes for the From the Heart stamp set. I love the way it turned out.






 So if you have time today, please go to your craft space and create something beautiful.

7 comments:

  1. Hmmm...now why does this beautiful card look so familiar to me?! Oh ya, cuz it's mine now! Thank you sooo much for this inspirational beauty friend. You know just when it's needed. HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Love the way you did the sketch and the lovely colours are scrumptious! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love the assortment of banners in those pretty patterns! Thanks for joining us at colourQ and Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card ~ love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sentiment!
    Thanks for joining us at STS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card Diane. Thank you so much for joining us at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the banner use! Fabulous colors too - Thanks for joining in with STS~

    ReplyDelete