Monday, June 9, 2014

Christmas Lodge

Rainy day in Alberta this morning, so I thought I'd camp out in my craft space. As Monday is one of my days off, I figured why not play the morning away, at least.

Also as it is Monday, Mojo Monday's sketch challenge comes out today. I even combined it with the 4 Crafty Chicks Challenge themed:
 
"CHRISTMAS"
 
 
 Here's what I came up with. This card pretty much fell into place quite easily. It is a mixture of retired and current Stampin' Up! products.
 
 
Used the Christmas Lodge and Many More Messages stamp sets. The designer paper is from last year's Season of Style paper pack as well as an older one from 2008 called Ski Slope. Colours used: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White.
 
 
Hope you like it and play along too!!



No comments:

Post a Comment