Thursday, June 5, 2014

Snow Day in June

Hello there, crafty peeps. Can't believe 2 weeks have gone by since I've made time to play and blog. Garden is coming along nicely though, and there is always a chore or two to do daily that keeps us busy.

I got to play along with 3 different challenges today and made it a 3-in-1 card. Gotta love those!!!  While on a Facebook this morning, there was Lori's weekly post from over at 4 Crafty Chicks. It reminded me that I hadn't played in a while and this theme was easy: Christmas.

Went trolling through my challenge bookmarks and found my sketch over at Mojo Monday. You can always count on their challenge to get the creative juices flowing.


All that's missing now is my colour scheme. Found that on Splitcoaststampers. This week's colours are not traditional Christmas colours. Wasn't sure if I could pull it off. Of course I did!!! You can't see it very well from the pic but I even added a bit of sparkle with Dazzling Details on snowman and flake.

 
So what do you think??

2 comments:

  1. Super cute card, friend!! Glad you found some time to get into the craft cave this morning! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Love that snowman and snowflake! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week!
    Tina - DT

    ReplyDelete